POSITION: Paid Media Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Digital Solutions
This role will work directly with Digital Solutions team and help develop tactical executions that align with client goals and objectives. The Paid Media Manager will translate these tactics into physical implementation across multiple channels (Google, Facebook, Various content networks, etc….)
The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns as well as identifying opportunities within each campaign to improve performance and take action to improve results. The Programmatic Buyer must be very familiar working within various media channels and comfortable developing creative optimization solutions to exceed benchmarks.
- Be an optimization expert within each platform utilized
- Have full understanding of internal platform’s capabilities and applying optimizations to gain the best performance according to client’s objectives
- Work directly with Digital Solutions team & Sales teams to communicate success and optimizations, while establishing a strong partnership.
- Possess strong communication and analytical skills to provide thoughtful and comprehensive campaign insights and reporting
- Provide insight and feedback to improve capabilities and offerings
1+ year(s) in Demand Side Platform Executions and knowledge of operations
- 1-2 years within relevant digital media experience
- High level interest and experience in data mining and optimizations; including performance driven metrics
- Understanding and interest in programmatic and RTB. Must have a true thirst to understanding technology and strategy, while excelling in data quantifying
- Professional and advanced skills in excel, pivot tables and the like
- Above average troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive self-starter who can work independently and as a part of a team
- Capability to thrive in entrepreneurial environment and start-up atmosphere
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation, discipline, and termination. The Company prohibits discrimination, harassment, and retaliation in employment based on race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex (including same sex); pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability or handicap; citizenship status; service member status; or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Violation of this policy will result in disciplinary action, up to and including immediate termination.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If interested please submit resume to Andrew Dysart ([email protected])