CHICAGO NORTHWEST CASE STUDY
Interfuse inherited a paid search campaign from a large, national PPC Search Marketing company. Upon reviewing the historical campaign metrics we realized that our client had been dramatically underserved strategically.
We moved quickly to improve in the following areas:
- Reduced per-keyword bids
- Increased ad group counts
- Generate new ad copy/creative
- Better keywords – relevance and quality scores
- Real-time strategy management with timely event ads and geo-targeting
- Landing page A/B testing
The efforts put in place had an immediate effect on the client’s site traffic and jump started the campaign’s performance.
- Increased traffic 94.7% year over year with New Visitor % up 99.4%
- Lowered CPC from $1.01 to $0.55 while increasing CTR by 17%
- Increased Click volume 122% while increasing only investment 21%